LOCATIONS TO MEET
WHERE TO MEET
No matter what time your bike tour of Munich is scheduled to start, we will meet you under the Tower of the Old Town Hall, at the eastern END of the Marienplatz.
Refer to the pictures below.
Further clues for those that may need them:
- This is NOT the NEW town hall which dominates the square.
- If you cannot see a McDonald’s up the street you’d not be in the right place.
- We meet at the Entrance to the Toy Museum, NOWHERE ELSE under the building.
- If you show up a bit late, we’re likely about 10 meters from the tower towards the McDonald’s, at the statue of Juliet.
- If you arrive about 15 minutes (or more) late and do not see us at the statue, come straight to our shop and we will get you on the tour.
If despite the above information, photo and map (above) you still have a problem finding our meeting point at Marienplatz:
Please Call Our Shop:
+49 (0) 89 255 43 988 or 987 (More than happy to assist)
Directions to our Shop from Marienplatz
Go up the street (Tal) towards the McDonald’s and make a LEFT onto the street about 50m past McDonald’s (Hochbrücken Strasse). We are about 150m up on the left hand side, just before you get to the Bräuhaus Strasse, where if you make a left you’d be looking at the BACK of the world famous beer hall the Hofbräuhaus.
There is a parking garage right near our shop. If you are using a GPS, the address is Bräuhausstrasse 10.
If despite the above information, photo and map (above) you still have a problem finding our shop…
Please Call Us at:
+49 (0) 89 255 43 988 or 987 so we can try to discourage you from coming on the tour.
We have a large fleet of bicycles to rent at: